- It has Predefined Structure.
- It has only one start and one end. We cant start developing in middle of the development process.
- After Completion of the phase I, go for the Phase II, so on...
- With out Completing the Phase I, we cant go to the next phase.
- We cant add the changes to the Completed phases.
- once the project is completed by using this method, we cant do any modifications further.
Saturday, 11 April 2015
Structured Development Method
The use of computer is to execute a variety of office operations, such as word processing, accounting, and e-mail. Office au...
Following are the pitfal ls of the MIS development : (A) Fundamental Weaknesses : Following are the fundamental weaknesse...
The architecture is a art and science of designing. An information system architecture is a formal definition of the bu...