- Prototype means the incomplete versions, means by this method we can Develop the incomplete software at any time.
- It has no Predefined Structure.
- We can start developing at any level of the development process, at any time.
- We can work simultaneously all the phases.
- With out Completing the Phase I, we can go to the Other phase.
- We can add the changes to the Completed phases.
- once the project is completed by using this method, we can do any modifications further, at any time.
Saturday, 11 April 2015
Prototype Development Method
IoT and M2M
The use of computer is to execute a variety of office operations, such as word processing, accounting, and e-mail. Office au...
Following are the pitfal ls of the MIS development : (A) Fundamental Weaknesses : Following are the fundamental weaknesse...
The architecture is a art and science of designing. An information system architecture is a formal definition of the bu...