Procedures are the rules, standards, methods design to increase the effectiveness of the information system. the procedures detail about the tasks to be performed in using the system. They serve as the ready recovers for the designers as well as for the users. sometime their perform the tasks of the supervisor over operators.
- data entry procedures
- Run time procedures
- Error handling procedures
- Security and backup procedures
- Software documenting procedures
In designing procedures, designers should
- Understand the purpose and Quality standards of each procedure.
- Develop a step by step direction for each procedure
- Document all the procedures.
Note: Explain with the your own examples.